• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ryzen vs Intel - heat consumptin!

Arcygenical

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
25,066
I I am well aware that there are few ryzen ITX boards out there....

But if anyone has any idea at all about power draw and heat oitpiut of these two platforms... would be forever gratefully..

OI have seen the 1700'd sip power but i'm at around the 3.8-3.9ghz OC lkevel for the rtzen. I knlo,y have 300w of cooling for major components. 30w makes a huge dufference, Takes me well above my 15c td
 
Back
Top