Ryzen based APU relase date?

Frobozz

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok. Possibly a dumbass question since I haven't been paying attention, but ...
Do we have a date for zen based APUs? I'm thinking about a new HTPC/couch gaming box and was thinking they're probably the next target to look for.

some time in Q4 i believe but it could be even later than that which would be a huge mistake on AMD's part.

some time in Q4 i believe but it could be even later than that which would be a huge mistake on AMD's part.

Where did you come up with that fiction. It is slated for the 3rd quarter, probably the end of the third quarter.

Old thread but I was wondering if the Raven Ridge SOC is going to be monolithic or MCM. I know that there is a 15 day run in Septrmber at GloFo on the 14nmLPP process. So is it monolithic CPU/GPU or MCM package?

Old thread but I was wondering if the Raven Ridge SOC is going to be monolithic or MCM. I know that there is a 15 day run in Septrmber at GloFo on the 14nmLPP process. So is it monolithic CPU/GPU or MCM package?

Single die in the 230-240mm2 area. Quad+11 CUs. Starting price around 170$. Bristol Ridge below that price point. Mobile in 2017, desktop in 2018.

fb4kFYB.png

Last edited:
Back