Ryzen 9 3900X @ Best Buy for $449.99 (YMMV)

Centauri

2[H]4U
So I've had the 3900X in my Best Buy Saved Cart for a while and watched as it went into and out of stock, mostly not even letting me attempt to check out with it and then error out the few times it did. Yesterday on an error out I noticed a popup dialogue that said to order the item in-store.

Additionally, there was a 10% off coupon for any regularly priced item sitting in my Offers section in my My Best Buy profile online.

Went into the store, had the 3900X ordered and attached the My Best Buy/rewards profile which automatically brought up said 10% coupon.

$449.99 and it already shipped today for arrival on Tuesday. I was also sent a 10% back in rewards coupon for using the Best Buy credit card, which stacked...

Anyways, YMMV but if you've got the coupon it's worth a shot. Hell, it's worth going to order in-store to get one at retail and not the price-gouge eBay prices.

Enjoy.

can not find a way to see if local store has it. checkout does not give option for local store pickup

I have 10% off from my birthday offer, but that's it. It does in fact work on the cpu. Tempting, but I really don't need an upgrade for my server's 1700x.

I ordered a 3900x last night from Bestbuy.com. My only option was store pickup which will be there on Tuesday.

I just ordered one with the 10% off as well. Should be at the store on the 21st. Nice B-day present for myself this month.

Yeah, looks like they finally received some stock because online ordering is working.

Great deal at $450 I reckon. NASA in your house.

yeah, it's sold out within 250 miles of my location in NY. through a glitch I could still checkout my cart. For sure stock is moving through Bestbuy and it won't be hard to get one.

Back