• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ryzen 5 2600 SFF cooling

DogsofJune

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
6,149
So I finally found a case for my 2600 gamer. The previous case was some old junky mid tower box I had in storage. Now it's in a SFF Corsair box.

I have the stock cooler on it and it's stayed in the normal temp range for a 2600. 60-70c under load and around 63-65c gaming, but the new box, Cinebench will put that in the 81-82c under load range.

It's the first system I have had in quite a long time that has been over 55c. Most everything I have had idled in the 36-38c range, but this one isn't watercooled.

I am looking for a cooler that is up to 88mm tall, fits an ITX board with Gskill ram tall heatspreaders, and can handle 100w TDP.
I'd like to do an AIO, but the only one I found to fit is tiny. Single 80mm fan and radiator tiny. Craziest little goober I have seen.

So, recommendations?
 
Back
Top