• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

RX 580 is just $250

I just ordered this shit with masterpass for $230 out the door for my backup rig. The 3 games just was too damn sweet of a deal. I want to play strange bridage and assassins creed. Strange brigade I would have bought on day one likely So atleast games are wortth atleast 100 second hand lol. I'll be rocking the games on my 1080ti.
 
Back
Top