• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

RV770 specifications revealed

I remember kyle posting a while back he had been told by some ati engineers that fsaa had been fixed.
 
Why speculate... Wait for the benchmarks and then we'll see if ATI can hold their own again. I for one certainly hope so because we need competition back in the market place.
 
Why speculate... Wait for the benchmarks and then we'll see if ATI can hold their own again. I for one certainly hope so because we need competition back in the market place.

QFMFT. RV770 looks like a tiger on paper, but so did R600... :rolleyes:
 
QFMFT. RV770 looks like a tiger on paper, but so did R600... :rolleyes:

Well yes but then we only had numbers - now we also have knowledge what ATI architecture can do - so when we see 900-1000 Mhz core speeds we know it will be at least that much faster from 3870 plus everything else gained by architecture scalling.

But will there be games besides Crysis that will take advantage of the new stuff?

I'd say 3870 was not fast enough to have high levels of AA/AF enabled in games for 22-24" monitors so this one should allow going to better IQ.

I was going to CF 2900 pro but I think i'll wait and replace it with rv770
 
Back
Top