RV02 & Storm Sniper Cases, Bunch o' Noctua fans, two TRUE's & other stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yenniedn

2[H]4U
Time to get rid of more stuff I have been stockpiling but will never use. I don't hoard junk or beat up items so, unless otherwise stated, items are in excellent condition with no noticeable wear and function perfectly.

All prices INCLUDE shipping, insurance and delivery confirmation. Items will ship from San Jose, CA 95138. Local pickup is always welcomed.

paypal: yenniedn at yahoo dot com
heat: yenniedn

Cases:

* Silverstone Raven RV02 - have most/all original accessories. Used for about 2-3 months for one build before I moved to FT02. Such a great case for the money I wanted to hang on to it but it's cluttering up the office. SOLD TO TIGR

* Cooler Master Storm Sniper - got this as a part of a system I bought but never used it myself; simply not my style. Has all front covers and internal fans - only missing three of the rear expansion slot covers but you'll fill them up anyways. $100 shipped (no original box but I have a box big enough to allow for ample peanuts & padding) SOLD to dutnguye

Misc. Stuff:

(The LG GGC-H20L Blu-Ray drive was put back into my system - but if you want it, feel free to make me an offer on it or the HP DVD-RW.)

* Eight (8) Noctua 120mm fans. Only the two (2) NF-S12-1200 fans remain - all of the other six P12's have been sold. I love these fans and have been stockpiling them over the last year or two but haven't used them in the last 6-7 months (or longer) since the RV02 & FT02 cases only need one 120mm fan. $15 shipped EACH (but must purchase at least two to make it worth my while) 2x P12's sold to Rhentno, swityak11 and Troisanh

* Two (2) BRAND NEW Lian Li Blue LED 140mm fans. These came in one of the Lian Li cases I had - can't remember which one but they were pulled in favor of some red LED fans at the time. $25 shipped for BOTH

* ThermalRight TRUE 120 Black with both the wire fan clips as well as one of the newer plastic fan clips. Has Intel LGA775 mounts for sure and most likely some AMD mounts too if that's your flavor. Normal light wear on the black base from installation. Sold to Troisanh

* LAPPED ThermalRight TRUE 120 Extreme with both the wire fan clips as well as one of the newer plastic fan clips AND 1x Scythe SY1225SL12M 120mm fan. Has Intel LGA775 mounts for sure and most likely some AMD mounts too if that's your flavor. Lapped base is in pretty good condition - see photos. SOLD TO DANBUH

* Two Creative Labs Sound Blaster sound cards - one is the Audigy 2 and the other an Audigy 2 ZS. I never used them myself but they should work fine. NAME YOUR PRICE

case1.jpg

case2.jpg

fans1.jpg

trues1.jpg

trues3.jpg

soundcards1.jpg

Last edited:
Blu-Ray drive was previously pulled from my system because it would not fit in the FT02 with an SLI setup on the Classified board. It is back in my system now - but I seldomly/never use it so feel free to make me a decent offer for it.

Good night bump.

For those inquiring, the LG drive is model # GGC-H20L. It is the 6x BD drive - and is a CD/DVD burner ONLY. It does not burn BD's.

2x P12's sold to Rhentno and swityak11.

Bump

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back