Hey all, I have an eVGA SLI mobo, I'm running 2 cards, a 7800GT and a 6200TC. a 2405 and a 2001FP are hooked up to the 7800GT and it's workin fine (this is what I've been running for a while). I just added the 6200 and I'm trying to get a third 2001FP workin and I can't. It's getting the signal from the card (but it's just a black screen...getting the signal though because lights are green and not amber). Windows sees both the 7800 and 6200 in device manager, but under my display settings it only sees the the 7800 and the LCD's hooked up to it.
Any ideas on now I get this working? Do I need to completely get rid of nview and just let windows handle it?
Any ideas on now I get this working? Do I need to completely get rid of nview and just let windows handle it?