Rumor Mill: RTX 2080?

Do you need that massive FP64?
I don't, but where do it say in the video that the new Titan will have a massive FP64? I re-watched the video and could not find anything on FP64.

I assumed by the video alone, that it would be geared towards gaming with the name Gefore RTX.(correct me if i'm wrong)

Anyways, I will always wait for reviews before buying :)

I don't, but where do it say in the video that the new Titan will have a massive FP64? I re-watched the video and could not find anything on FP64.

I assumed by the video alone, that it would be geared towards gaming with the name Gefore RTX.(correct me if i'm wrong)

Anyways, I will always wait for reviews before buying :)

that video still considered as speculation at best. nothing is confirmed unless they were coming directly from nvidia. and nvidia themselves try not to recommend titan to gamers anymore even if they were excel at it. titan pascal (both version) was launched in small AI related event. no "fun fair" at all. no review unit was sent to GPU reviewer as well. it is almost the same case with titan v. and with titan v the focus is heavily on compute FP16/32/64, DLTOPS. the next titan most likely like this as well. worse it's CUDA core config might as well not best design for gaming workload.

Back