Rumble Roses XX @ [H] Console

HardOCP News

[H] News
Rumble Roses XX @ [H] Console - Are you looking for a wrestling game that features scantily clad 3D women wearing so little it actually makes you uncomfortable to play in the presence of real women? If so, we found your game!

Rumble Roses XX is a game that most guys want to like, we really do. The adolescent male inside all of us enjoys playing fighting games with scantily clad females but the underlying game has to be worthy of playing and that is where Roses falls so short.

"Secondly, it should be fun. Even if you are embarrassed to be seen playing the game, it should stiff be fun."

Freudian slip? I forgive you dudes!

Looking at Justin had a little too much fun looking at the models. Yea I downloaded the demo because I wanted to try something different and it really sucked in my mind. The controls are what killed it for me. Anyway nice review because you spoke you mind on it. As for Justin you all need to get him laid.

HighHardOne said:
"Secondly, it should be fun. Even if you are embarrassed to be seen playing the game, it should stiff be fun."

The funny part is, I had the most fun playing "Barbie dress up", getting my character in shape and buying bikinis was the only reason I did anything....

....THEN....

...it happened....

my wife walks out into the office, there I am super zoomed in taking screenshots.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

I try to explain, she calls me a freak and leaves.

Thanks KONAMI!!!!!

HighHardOne said:

A Freudian slip about stiffies found by a guy who calls himself the "HighHardOne." That's excellent.

phoderpants said:
A Freudian slip about stiffies found by a guy who calls himself the "HighHardOne." That's excellent.

I know! Isn't that the very best part of it all?!

I'll tell ya, I had a huge roar of laughter when I read that typo. This review made my day.

Besides the typo, I would like to say I enjoyed the review which was sober and professional. That's why the typo stood out.

Excellent work fellas.

Steve said:
The funny part is, I had the most fun playing "Barbie dress up", getting my character in shape and buying bikinis was the only reason I did anything....

....THEN....

...it happened....

my wife walks out into the office, there I am super zoomed in taking screenshots.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

I try to explain, she calls me a freak and leaves.

Thanks KONAMI!!!!!

Hahahaha :D I'm actually laughing at that hahaha. Just be thankful it wasn't your daughter and one of her friends!

P.S. Who drew the comics?

Bought the game, played it for a while...now it's sitting on the shelf. It takes for-fucking-ever to get enough money to buy costumes...multiply that times the amount of characters in the game (even the edit characters) for all the achievements and you see just how frustrating it can be.

On the flipside, it is an improvement (of sorts) over the previous game. Too bad that the improvements are overshadowed by a lack of depth of anything...it's almost a wrestling version of DoA: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (that game was bad at the volleyball part, and was basically a shopping simulator and tech demo showing off what they were going to use in DoA: Ultimate.

The irony is that Yuke's is responsible for the wrestling part of the game, and they have an impressive track record for wrestling games (see SmackDown! games (for the US), NJPW Toukon Retsuden and Wrestle Kingdom (in Japan) for examples of what they can do). At least Team Ninja got to use their "breast physics" in a non-DoA game... :D

Steve said:

Was this on the projector? Then it would be real bad. Either way it is funny.

When you feel totally uncomfortable playing the game in front of friends or relatives, you know something is wrong

...yeah, you've got the wrong friends, at least. Relatives, you can't do much about, but c'mon -- lesbian wrestling? I can't think of a friend (male or female) who wouldn't think that was hot.

Now, the sucky gameplay is another story, so I'm skipping this one.

-b

aiken said:
...yeah, you've got the wrong friends, at least. Relatives, you can't do much about, but c'mon -- lesbian wrestling? I can't think of a friend (male or female) who wouldn't think that was hot.

Now, the sucky gameplay is another story, so I'm skipping this one.

-b

I have an equal mix (50/50) of female / male friends. Most girls roll their eyes, laugh and leave the room so the "guys can play" but it definitely isn't a game you'd want to sit down and play on a first date ;) ...well, unless you are hoping she's into "wrasslin'

Back