Rubidium entanglement diffused in 350F hot nitrogen

There is no high speed c9mm
Why would it not be? Quantum entanglement has huge potential for tech...
"Entanglement is at the heart of quantum technologies that promise large advances in computing, communications and sensing"
If you hate computing and high speed comms, I guess this isn't for you ;).

There is no high speed comms with quantum. Its instant comms lol from anywhere in space time.

All you klowns who laughed when I said magnetic reconnection in the Sun was quantum...

https://scitechdaily.com/quantum-en...-atoms-at-450-kelvin-with-surprising-results/

I will read this fully later, like the actual study, but for now I will say that I have tried on many ocassions to engage people on this website in an academic fashion and it always ends up hitting a giant wall. Its surprising how non-academic the general public is. There are a ton of people with degrees that never gave an inch of effort into understanding what they even studied.

There is no high speed c9mm

There is no high speed comms with quantum. Its instant comms lol from anywhere in space time.
Instant != High speed.... They aren't synonymous. You can have a 1kbps instantaneous connection... It's still slow by today's standard, just much less lag ;). I was saying high speed as a general term to mean low latency as well as fast transfers. Just because you can toggle something instantly doesn't mean you can send and receive instantly as it takes some time to generate and/or measure, so even 'instant' is relative in this case.

So is this how the ansible, from Enders Game, is created?

Instant != High speed.... They aren't synonymous. You can have a 1kbps instantaneous connection... It's still slow by today's standard, just much less lag ;). I was saying high speed as a general term to mean low latency as well as fast transfers. Just because you can toggle something instantly doesn't mean you can send and receive instantly as it takes some time to generate and/or measure, so even 'instant' is relative in this case.

Stop being so serious and have fun. I was not correcting you. It was just a fun exciting prospect of near instantaneous comms from anywhere in this dimension with paired particles.

Stop being so serious and have fun. I was not correcting you. It was just a fun exciting prospect of near instantaneous comms from anywhere in this dimension with paired particles.
So serious?? Did you see the wink emoji? I agree though, it would be awesome to have zero lag anywhere... And by installing straight into a pcie slot, you could keep the runs so short you wouldn't have to worry about long cable runs and can keep full bandwidth. So many possibilities.

Back