• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Rubber Type for Reducing Drive Bay Vibration

Epos7

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 31, 2015
Messages
1,061
I have a NAS in a Fractal Node 804. It's a nice case, but the aluminum tends to vibrate with a lot of mechanical drives in there. I'd like to stick some rubber strips onto the drive bay and a few places on the chassis to quiet things down.

What type of rubber should I be looking for for this type of application? I've used sorbothane for feet, but as it's designed to take a load it's likely not ideal for panel dampening.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top