• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Rubber moulding strips?

MrMaxwell

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
66
Hey guys,

Maybe this has been asked multiple times, but I'm wondering if these strips can be found locally, as in Home Depot. Is the window section the best place to look for them? Would anywhere else have em?
 
MrMaxwell said:
Hey guys,

Maybe this has been asked multiple times, but I'm wondering if these strips can be found locally, as in Home Depot. Is the window section the best place to look for them? Would anywhere else have em?
1) There is a button called the search button on this forum.
2) Is it really that hard to go to Home Depot and ask their awesome employee helpers that get paid to help people like you?
3) Yes, its in the doors/windows section.
4) No, Home Depot is the sole place on the planet that carries molding.
 
w1retap said:
1) There is a button called the search button on this forum.
2) Is it really that hard to go to Home Depot and ask their awesome employee helpers that get paid to help people like you?
3) Yes, its in the doors/windows section.
4) No, Home Depot is the sole place on the planet that carries molding.

1) Searching is quite vague, especailly with such a specific question.

2) Yes, it is quite annoying to walk 5-6 blocks in 100degree+ heat only to find Home Depot doesn't have it.

3) Thanks for actually helping.

4) Home Depot is closer than anywhere else (Pep Boys, Autozone).
 
1) He's just frustrated because a lot of people ask questions first without doing an ounce of work themselves. Try searching w/ advance options and specify the "case modding" category only.

2) Home Depot has a "store locator" function on their site, and you probably have a telephone.

3) Auto-supply shops might also have this stuff around.

4) LoL

5) Ignore what I said about him being frustrated. With him being registered for only two weeks, he doesn't have a right to reply so mockingly.
 
Sorry, I understand he's mad because people don't search. I spent a good 15 minutes looking. I don't mind going to HD, but it's piss hot out. I'd call but I could probably get there faster than the time spent on hold and waiting for an employee to find what I need.
 
Stuey83 said:
5) Ignore what I said about him being frustrated. With him being registered for only two weeks, he doesn't have a right to reply so mockingly.
I've been here a few years since before the forum overhaul. I was banned last week for making fun of the new IntelliTXT. :p
 
w1retap said:
I've been here a few years since before the forum overhaul. I was banned last week for making fun of the new IntelliTXT. :p

LoL. My apologies then, and MrMaxwell - ignore 5 and let 1 stand unchanged.
 
Sorry for coming across as rude though. There have been 2 or 3 topics on it in the past few weeks. But, auto supply stores, online case modding stores, home depot, lowes, etc all carry it.
 
What you want is called door edge molding. It's in every auto parts store I have ever been in.
 
Go to an auto store. Home depot doesn't carry it in Canada... and I cannot comment on the US.

I work for HD, and plug their store whenever I can... but:

2) Is it really that hard to go to Home Depot and ask their *awesome* employee helpers that get paid to help people like you?

Made me lol pretty hard haha.
 
Back
Top