RTX game code redemption help

Jbort1984

[H]ard|Gawd
I will activate your rtx needed game codes if any one need help doing so. seeing there needs to be a price in the thread my charge will be $.01 Lol but yes if you bought a code and cant activate because you dont have rtx hit me up wil your facebook link and we can chat and get you all taken care of.

Just FYI from my experience, for Modern Warfare, you can only activate one code per GPU. It appears that nVidia keeps track of Modern Warfare redemption by GPU serial number, and once you redeem the first MW code, you will not be allowed to redeem any more MW codes with the same GPU.

When I tried to redeem the second code for my brother with my 2080 Ti that I already used to redeem the first code for myself, Geforce Experience refused. I tried different Geforce Experience accounts, reinstall driver, and even reinstall Windows, nothing worked.

I am not sure about other games like Wolfenstein or Control, but their redemption period should have passed anyway.

Last edited:
Damn if that's true - they are hella serious about locking free / bonus games down.

Just FYI from my experience, for Modern Warfare, you can only activate one code per GPU. It appears that nVidia keeps track of Modern Warfare redemption by GPU serial number, and once you redeem the first MW code, you will not be allowed to redeem any more MW codes with the same GPU.

When I tried to redeem the second code for my brother with my 2080 Ti that I already used to redeem the first code for myself, Geforce Experience refused. I tried different Geforce Experience accounts, reinstall driver, and even reinstall Windows, nothing worked.

I am not sure about other games like Wolfenstein or Control, but their redemption period should have passed anyway.

Did you try the card in another PC and attempt to activate?

I tried this before back in the day with Wildlands and something else that was part of a "choose from these three games" bundle. nVidia tracks the serial somehow through different hardware IDs, nVidia accounts, or Windows installs. I had to get help from someone with a 10xx series card too redeem the game for me. This was from a C2Q and a i5-6600K system. Only thing that was the same was the video card.

I have not tried by myself, but according to Averox and several postings from Reddit and other forums, it would not work either. Many complain that they can't redeem the code they received with Open Box cards from Microcenter with the same error message, assuming previous buyer redeemed the codes and returned the card.

Last edited:
Back