• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

RTX 5000 Series PPD

bluestang

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Dec 14, 2018
Messages
1,641
I don't have a 5000 series GPU but if any DC'ers out there do and want to post PPD for projects...please do so!
TIA
 
My RTX 5080 is getting 22-23M PPD in Windows for around 250W draw.

1743206655419.png
 
RTX 5080, no overclock. Details of the machine are listed under Omega2 in my sig.

Generally I've seen anywhere from 14 to 27Mppd. Some of the lower numbers are from when I was gaming. I didn't build the rig to fold, I built it for fun.

Here are 12 pages of data, straight from my logs.
 

Attachments

  • Folding@home Client.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I'll post some more data after my new setup hits a week of runtime.
 
5080 and 5090 @70% power limit, over the last 3 days. I'll post again when I have 7 days of data.
 

Attachments

  • 5090 Last 3 Days.pdf
    838.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 5080 Last 3 Days.pdf
    516.2 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top