• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

RTX 2070 and Freesync?

Auer

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Messages
1,972
Anyone use a 2070 with Fs?

I was contemplating one for some 4k gaming.
Yeah Yeah 2070 cant do Ultra settings 60fps 4K AAA titles but that's not what I play.

Titles like No Man's Sky, Diablo 3. WH40K Turn-Based stuff etc are my current go to's.
 
Anyone use a 2070 with Fs?

I was contemplating one for some 4k gaming.
Yeah Yeah 2070 cant do Ultra settings 60fps 4K AAA titles but that's not what I play.

Titles like No Man's Sky, Diablo 3. WH40K Turn-Based stuff etc are my current go to's.

Hellz yeah I do, have a 2070 Founders Edtion using Freesync / Gsync on a
LG 32GK650F-B 32" WQHD 144Hz

Works like a charm.
 
Hellz yeah I do, have a 2070 Founders Edtion using Freesync / Gsync on a
LG 32GK650F-B 32" WQHD 144Hz

Works like a charm.

Thanks. My 4K monitor is an LG as well.
Nvidia's "Approved" list is still a work in progress it would seem.

I'll probably end up with either one of these non-RGB single 8 pin cards. It's a windowless case so no need for lights.

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=08G-P4-1071-KR
http://www.pny.com/geforce-rtx-2070-8gb-xlr8-gaming-overclocked-edition-dual-fan
https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-RTX-2070-VENTUS-8G.html
 
Both of my monitors are Freesync, one 32 inch Acer and one 24 inch Dell. Since I upgraded from my VegaFE, the GSync feature works like a charm...even though both monitors are NOT certified.
 
There is a list somewhere that people are maintaining that records how well G-Sync is working on Freesync monitors. It's most likely easiest to find on Reddit.
 
Back
Top