Rtings.com Is Expanding Their Review Coverage to PC Monitors

Sweet! I love rtings way of reviewing. It makes it easy for us who are only interested in clear measurements with very little of subjective wall of texts. Straight to the point, no bullshit.

That's great. I really like their TV reviews, will definitely use this for reference.

Their TV reviews are great. Not totally sure their style totally works for headphone reviews but its a useful data point and a nice break from the usual "audiophile" review nonsense.

+1

I have used their tv reviews for years. I have the lg oled65b7a in my family room thanks to their reviews and my inability not to buy new technology.

+1

I have used their tv reviews for years. I have the lg oled65b7a in my family room thanks to their reviews and my inability not to buy new technology.

OLED55B6P here; same deal for me. Purchased based on rtings review on it.

I really like this move, their TV ratings are THE go to for me for computer usage (along with the [H] display sub-forum).

Cool, but I wish review sites would list a search filter tool so I can select G-Sync and 27" for example and have all those reviews posted, maybe even in a comparison format (y)

Back