RRAS is unable to find my DHCP server

xerox

n00b
Hi
my first post on this forum :) so be gentle!
few days ago me and my friend started to setup my computer (which has an ADSL connection to the internet) as an internet Gateway.we installed a Windows 2000 Advanced Server and ran RRAS,DHCP and DNS Services on it.RRAS Server accepts and manages dialin connection in association with a RADIUS server(NTTacPlus),DHCP Helps RRAS Server giving Default Gateway and DNS Server IP Addresses to the clients and DNS Server is doing its own job! (they are all on 192.168.0.1)
our main problem is the connection of RRAS and DHCP Server.when RRAS starts up it can not find the DHCP server and this warning message in System Event Logs appears :
"Unable to contact a DHCP server. The Automatic Private IP Address 169.254.143.2 will be assigned to dial-in clients. Clients may be unable to access resources on the network. "
this occures even if we set the IP address of DHCP server (=192.168.0.1) in DHCP Relay Agent.
i tried to fix this problem by analyzing RRAS behavior in different conditions and finally i found that if i add my another workstations IP address (which runs XP SP2) in DHCP Relay Agent RRAS will get the IP addresses from it!
i wont use this way cuz that station is not allways online.
i'm confused and wanna know how to tell RRAS server where to look for the my DHCP server.
hope you help me!
thanks

Back