Router for Momentum 4G?

OrangeWolf

Gawd
My parents have the Momentum 4G AT&T Aircard. They also have an external antenna extension thing that goes with it, if that matters. I've been visiting them more often lately and if possible I want to get them a wireless router or something to go with it.

At least I think "router" is the term. I want to set up a wireless network for them so that we can have more than a single device online at once. I have my DSL set up like this and it's great.

They can't get DSL or Cable btw, so don't suggest they just switch, heh. I've also suggested they not bother with Satellite given that (hopefully) DSL will be available for them within the year.

So, any suggestions on how I can set this up? What do I need to buy? Or how can I tell what to buy, if I do some shopping around? They don't need anything with a lot of range or power or anything, so something low to mid-range (and hopefully cheap) should do it.

Aah, yup, that looks like what I was after! Or at least one option, since I do like to shop around before buying. How do you know which routers will work with USB modems and which have Ethernet cables and all that stuff? I was hoping it'd be somewhere in the name of the item, but I can always check the list of compatible things to see if USB ones are listed.

Thanks!

Back