Absolut Ballin'
n00b
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2008
- Messages
- 9
Hello, I was wondering if I would be needing to buy a DAC since I want to have my music source as the computer. I'm planning on purchacing Rotel RC-1070 (pre amp) and connecting it to my computer. I have an Xfi sound card which I'm currently using with really old Logitech z5300.
More detail:http://www.rotel.com/NA/products/ProductDetails.htm?Id=10
Here is my proposed stereo setup.
Computer(Xfi sound card)-->Rotel RC-1070 (pre amp)-->Rotel RB- 1050 (amp)-->Paradigm Studio 20 v4
Please tell me if I would be needing a DAC, and also if this amp is good enough for these bookshelf speakers. My room isn't large at all, just want to know if the watts affect the speakers performance in any way.
Thanks, all help will be greatly appreciated.
More detail:http://www.rotel.com/NA/products/ProductDetails.htm?Id=10
Here is my proposed stereo setup.
Computer(Xfi sound card)-->Rotel RC-1070 (pre amp)-->Rotel RB- 1050 (amp)-->Paradigm Studio 20 v4
Please tell me if I would be needing a DAC, and also if this amp is good enough for these bookshelf speakers. My room isn't large at all, just want to know if the watts affect the speakers performance in any way.
Thanks, all help will be greatly appreciated.