Bland_JamesBland
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2013
- Messages
- 86
Doing some digging around and research on ITX builds and trying to find a case that I like. The 250D was nice and plenty of room for everything, but was very limited on CPU cooler heights and just very bulky looking, and the Core V1 is nice, but will get nothing but dust in it due to it's Swiss Cheese shell. I found this one and haven't really been able to find any reviews on it.
Rosewill Neutron mITX
It's a cute little bugger, even resembling a small 350D. It's got room for 5 140mm fans
and can fit a 280mm rad on the front.
I found this video from Computex '13 getting a once over.
Anyone got one of these or know of a build with one?
Rosewill Neutron mITX
It's a cute little bugger, even resembling a small 350D. It's got room for 5 140mm fans
I found this video from Computex '13 getting a once over.
Anyone got one of these or know of a build with one?