• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Rosewill CS experience

Oleg34

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 13, 2014
Messages
484
I have had keyboard failed on me. So i have e-mailed Rosewill customer service and i have gotten a reply to my e-mail within one hour. Stating they are sorry to hear that has happened and they will send a replacement. I have gotten another apology e-mail saying that normally we ask our customer to RMA the product, but you can keep it and here is a tracking number for a replacement. How cool is that? :)
 
LOL awesome. Prolly cost them more to get it back than it costs to send you a new one. I got a free pellet gun that way. Brand new gun, seals were bad contacted the place I bought it from didn't hear back two days later so I contacted manufacturer who emailed back within the hour with a prepaid label to ship it them for repair. Next day I sent it out and got email from place I bought it that they had an emergency and sorry for the delay in response that a new one was on the way and I could keep other one for parts. A week later I had both of them fully working. Sometimes you get lucky.
 
I was unbeliever in luck, till I have started wining more than two things and a freebies that i have gotten from Rosewill and Newegg. Now i know entering sweepstakes, there is a chance of getting lucky. So "You never know." factor does exists. :)
 
Last edited:
Nice! I cans RMA my 2 PSUs that have low 5v rail voltage?
I bought molex to sata adapters to solve but..
 
Back
Top