• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serrix

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
137
So out of impulse, I bought the Rosewill blackhawk ultra tower.
I don't need this damn thing and I want to sell it.
How much do you guys think I could get out of it?
I paid about $90 for it on sale waaay back when it was first introduced, it's $180 now.
But it's just too much for me.
I've never even used it; I never managed to get all of my PC components that I planned on originally getting. (Money problems came about).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top