Rohan Online

Hot Sauce

Limp Gawd
Anyone play this game? I just started yesterday, and I'm level 11. I play on the 2nd server (Silva). For some reason it takes literally 10 minutes to start up, during which I cannot do anything else.

Nice. I am actually downloading it as I type. Kept crashing in GRAW2 so thought i'd give this a try. My buddies told me about it, so far I haven't heard of any problems from them. I do know that long load times are mostly the norm. They play on the server which is spelled something like Sphyillis (i dunno lol).

I played another free mmorpg-freekoreanstylegame called 2moons, and enjoyed it a lot. Hopefully Rohan is comparable.

What character type are you and is the game any good?

hey rx3? so how do you like the game soo far? i was started playing 2moon yesturday but i really like the way rohan looks. i think i might switch today to try out rohan

http://www.playrohan.com/

REVENGE: Players who have been slain in-game by another will have their killers automatically recorded on their "Hit List". Once resurrected, the slain can teleport to their killers for a chance at revenge.

TOWNSHIP BATTLES: In-game groups - called 'guilds' - have the opportunity to rule each town within Rohan. Other guilds may wage civil war with the ruling guild, with the chance to gain control of their own. In addition to treasure & riches, the right to tax all commercial exchanges within the town for one week goes to the winner.

Interesting

me and my GF started playing this game just today, we used to play wow, we quit it was just getting to much time, no this game is free and it just something for use to do, we love is, we are on the server thats starts with an A, dont remember the name, our characters are Elordy and Elanya

There are quite a few players that play both Rohan and 2 Moons, in fact most of the really high levels from 2 Moons have gone into Rohan while they await Seige to be implemented. I'm in both, I gotta have me some grinding after work. :D

This game is free to play but has an online store where you can buy in game items like mounts, armors and weapons with real money. I for one think that is a horrible idea. People who invest more real money are the ones that will have the coolest gear and items.

https://shop.playrohan.com/

This game is free to play but has an online store where you can buy in game items like mounts, armors and weapons with real money. I for one think that is a horrible idea. People who invest more real money are the ones that will have the coolest gear and items.

https://shop.playrohan.com/

Yea, that's true. I would much rather pay a monthly fee and not have to pay real money for anything in game. That's just me.

This game gets -1 million points for a misleading name. Rohan, it is not.

That's a great point. When I first got to this thread, I thought that it might have been another lord of the rings based MMO maybe. I went to their site, and was disappointed to find asian shit written all over the game.

@ crazynick: Yeah I am actually really liking it. I am a lvl 21 knight at the moment. Can't spend ALL my time playing it :) With grinding, it is not as easy to lvl with as with 2moons though. Also, I miss the different combat moves you could do in 2moons. Aside from thinking it would be about LOTR as well, I think it is one of the better free mmorpgs out there...

Honestly, I would never pay monthly to play a game nor to buy "cool" stuff from an item mall. It's a fun and addicting as hell game but not to the point where I must have to buy armor and mounts/etc with real money.

Back