AlvinMaker
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2009
- Messages
- 288
OK,
So I picked up a couple of Asus ROG Plat. 5870s a couple months ago. They come with the "iTRACKER2" software, for voltage/OC/tweaking etc...
As I was trouble shooting what turned out to be a bad SATA port on my mobo, I noticed windows giving me an error involving itracker and "ATIDGLLK.sys is not compatible with the system" .
I first thought I would just use Afterburner, as I like the interface better, but voltage is locked, and will not unlock, even with .cfg adjustment.
Any thoughts? I obviously bought these cards TO overclock, but don't want some weird compatibility issue looming with this .sys error.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Now that my system is FINALLY stable, I am ready to get back to some gaming! (and OC'ing)
So I picked up a couple of Asus ROG Plat. 5870s a couple months ago. They come with the "iTRACKER2" software, for voltage/OC/tweaking etc...
As I was trouble shooting what turned out to be a bad SATA port on my mobo, I noticed windows giving me an error involving itracker and "ATIDGLLK.sys is not compatible with the system" .
I first thought I would just use Afterburner, as I like the interface better, but voltage is locked, and will not unlock, even with .cfg adjustment.
Any thoughts? I obviously bought these cards TO overclock, but don't want some weird compatibility issue looming with this .sys error.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Now that my system is FINALLY stable, I am ready to get back to some gaming! (and OC'ing)