P4 2.4C
DFI PS83-BL
2 X 256MB PC-3200
ATI Radeon 9500 np
40GB Seagate 7200RPM
160GB Samsung 8MB Buffer 7200RPM
Siemens B Wireless NIC

wow ... hahahah

think it could be because of transparency in dead aim.

oh yeah, my lappy gets 3130 marks.

Originally posted by abcatl
hahahahaha wtf happened?

rofl.jpg

Specs are:

P4 2.4C
DFI PS83-BL
2 X 256MB PC-3200
ATI Radeon 9500 np
40GB Seagate 7200RPM
160GB Samsung 8MB Buffer 7200RPM
Siemens B Wireless NIC

wow ... hahahah

think it could be because of transparency in dead aim.

oh yeah, my lappy gets 3130 marks.

hmm 9500NP is kinda a gimp card, but not that much i dont think...

Did you try to softmod your card?

By the way... that's not the right score for 9500 np.. :(

haah forgot i had it on highest quality setting. changed it and it ran ~11000. Yeah, I tried the softmod, but stop softmodding, was useless for me. Anyways, anyone have problems with the card where randomly, the screen'd go black and then it'd go into l ike 640x480? I did try turning off VPU recover, but didn't seem to help. I was thinking that maybe the gpu is getting too hot? It's pretty hot to the touch.

Originally posted by jwill
whats with the N/As and zero values everywhere?

:eek: WTF! I just noticed that as well. Every score in my database on the orb is jacked like that now. Anyone else ever had that happen?

Originally posted by Dude
:eek: WTF! I just noticed that as well. Every score in my database on the orb is jacked like that now. Anyone else ever had that happen?
The project id is not valid - it is possible that this project has not been published. Please check the URL.
now it doesnt even come up. :confused:

edit: nevermind i see it again. i shouldnt post so soon. :rolleyes:

i like your description though...

"Description The little 9500 that could. ;-0 " :p

There's definately something wrong with that score...especially since my old Quadro2pro got around 3000-4000 I think (could be wrong...it's been a long time since I messed with it.)...

didnt you notice, a few days ago it was down for "improvements". obviously the perfectly working database had to be broken. its the futuremark way!

9500 a gimp card you say? Hhmm, I beg to differ. [H]9500
:D

thats it, my async ram has to GO. you kicked my 9800Pro by 4000 marks and youre 200 mhz higher than I am. Definitly the FSB and ram. bastard :mad: :p

Back