• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Rocket League Rumble Update

Lifelite

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Aug 26, 2015
Messages
8,782
Once again, they make a new game mode that's simply awesome and fun to play. I've been playing this game for over a year and a half, and it's just as fun currently as it was when I first played it.

Rumble mode adds powerups to the mix, and dear god, they make the game so fun and chaotic.

I know what I plan on doing all this weekend.
 
Just played a match in Rumble. Very interesting and chaotic for sure. Unfortunately, I see this eventually falling to the wayside like bball and hockey though. Certainly not hard to find a match with a playlist over 48K though!
 
The spikes are over-powered in my opinion. Super fun though.
 
Back
Top