Rock Band 2 free 20 song bonus pack

Technoob

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone have problems downloading this? My copy was sealed and all, so I'm not worried that it's already been used. I dn't get any error when entering it, I just never get my email. Not in the spam folder, just not coming at all. Very odd.

i didnt freaking know you had this! thanks! i will try it out on my ps3

well... i have a code that is way too long. There is not enough space to enter it...

oh well..

well... i have a code that is way too long. There is not enough space to enter it...

oh well..

The code on the back of the manual needs to be entered in on the RB2 website and then they will e-mail you a PSN code for the 20 free songs. The songs are fun but nothing to write home about.

The code on the back of the manual needs to be entered in on the RB2 website and then they will e-mail you a PSN code for the 20 free songs. The songs are fun but nothing to write home about.

That's what I've done a few times now guys, entered my code from the back of my manual into that site. It always goes successfully and says "your email has been sent". It's not in the spam filter, I added rockband to my address book like it says.

It can't be that my code has already been used, because if that's the case the site will reject it as already used. Seems like the emails just aren't being sent for some reason. And yes, I also did as they suggest on that site and tried a few different email addresses.

i also did the email thing... didnt received squat...

what the hell is going on Harmonix?

yeah, took me 3 days to get my first email, then 5 hours after activating email to get the Code. talk about slow service!

Worked fine for me like 2-3 weeks ago. Got it same day after registering on the site.

Strange. Got mine back when they first launched the new songs after registering a day or two before. I didn't even open the manual, so I didn't know about that offer until I saw it on Kotaku.
The songs are all pretty "meh" but who's going to argue with free?

I registered before the tracks were released. I got the code shortly after they started sending them out, then DL'ed the tracks with no issues at all. Theyre mediocre, I didn't know a single one out of the 20.

well the song i really liked on GH3 were all extra tracks... so i cant wait to try them out

got my email last night , and already received my code!

got my email, but clicking on the verification says "There was a problem verifying your email address. Please note that if you completed the registration form more than once with the same key, only the most recent confirmation code sent to you will be active."

Despite the fact that their site TELLS you to enter it more than once if you don't receive a response. Bleh, still no code for me.

Back