ROCCAT @ Newegg

I'm confused why Newegg would even mess with the first generation Kone and Kova and just stocked the newer Kone [+] and Kova [+]? Unfortunately they don't even offer the Kova [+].

Oh well. After two mice trial fails recently (CM Spawn and Logitech G300) I ordered the Kova [+] off eBay from an U.K. company.

I'm not sure either . The only thing I can think of , is that since Roccat is new to Newegg , Maybe they thought that a selection of new & old gear would be of benefit , due to those who may never have heard of Roccat . Of course , I could be wrong . I ordered my Kone+ from Medusa USA . I went to their web site , & Medusa USA no longer carries Roccat .

Newegg just through up some more roccat stuff, the kone (+) but it says out of stock.

I just saw that . I guess the Kone+ is selling well ! I wonder if Newegg will sell the Isku keyboard .

I just saw that . I guess the Kone+ is selling well ! I wonder if Newegg will sell the Isku keyboard .

I do like the looks of that board. Very, sleek and fresh, lol. Too bad I don't have any need for one. :cool:

You and me both ! I just got a BlackWidow Ultimate last week . After getting used to a mechanical board , I'd have a very hard time using a membrane board again !

I'm thinking about trying the Kova mouse. It looks to be the closest match to my dying Razer Diamondback that I've seen.

Last edited:
Mine have never failed on me and I bought them both last year (Jan 2010) from performance-pcs. Others have complained of issues with reliability.

At least at the egg they may sell more volume and can afford to put more money into their R&D to improve products. But a lot of their other products I wouldn't touch, keyboard, that usb thing, headphones, etc.

I wouldn't mind testing the new Isku board . Maybe keep it as a backup for my BlackWidow Ultimate . The Alumic mouse pad looks interesting also .

Back