• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Roccat Kone+ scrolling glitch

Ghys

n00b
Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Messages
47
Hi

My recently acquired Roccat Kone+ has the classic symptoms of the scrolling wheel glitch, which can be seen HERE.

I have found two solutions so far:
1) blow air in it [didn't work]
2) put some WD40 in it [don't really feel like trying...]

The thing is, a lot of people on the net said that Roccat fixed the issue via a driver/firmware update and, despite my mouse being up to date, I still have the issue.

Does anyone have another solution ? NCIX were the only one in Canada to have the mouse in stock and I bought the last one so if I were to sent it to RMA, it would take forever since Roccat is in germany ...


thanks
 
Back
Top