ROC anti mowing shed

Apparently your living with chickens, I'm not sure if the most might improve the smell :p

Well of course the folding shed will be partitioned into two rooms as we'll need to A/C one to keep the stacks of boxen cool so the only time the smell will be an issue is when "going to the moat". Of course since the chickens are sacrificial, that too will be a limited problem.

Amazing how far a thread can plunge after a couple pages eh? ;)

/Celebrity Jeopardy Trebek voice on
"And the show has reached..a new low!"
/Celebrity Jeopardy Trebek voice off

I'm new to this, are you supposed to brand the chickens with a Peltier before or after you run them headless?

After.

We dont want PETA after us.

Luck ........ :D

Amazing how far a thread can plunge after a couple pages eh? ;)

Indeed! But that's why I like to hang out around here - the beer and tamales are about as addicting as the folding! :D

I'm new to this, are you supposed to brand the chickens with a Peltier before or after you run them headless?

Well, having grown up with an uncle who had a chicken farm in Wisconsin, they're MUCH easier to catch with their heads (but much less entertaining!) Won't the feathers stick to the Peltier, though?

/Celebrity Jeopardy Trebek voice on
"And the show has reached..a new low!"
/Celebrity Jeopardy Trebek voice off

Suck it Trebek! :D

I believe its before, you can't really do anything once their headless.

I believe its before, you can't really do anything once their headless.

After ..... :D

Sacrificing chicking is ok, becuase its a native custom.
But branding live chickens will get PETA after you.

Luck ......... :D

After ..... :D

Sacrificing chicking is ok, becuase its a native custom.
But branding live chickens will get PETA after you.

Luck ......... :D

Thats why I do it before. While scarfing down a cheeseburger. :D

WOW :eek:

You want to mow down FLECOM ?!?!

well? im waiting? :p

honestly im not even sure how im still making 40k+ppd... ive uninstalled F@H on all my machines... so it must be from old borgs or machiens that didnt get the ghost task to remove the service for some reason...

well? im waiting? :p

honestly im not even sure how im still making 40k+ppd... ive uninstalled F@H on all my machines... so it must be from old borgs or machiens that didnt get the ghost task to remove the service for some reason...

Is this a temporary thing?

Are you waiting for the points Rebalancing?

The [H]ardest folder ever can't quit :eek:

Is this a temporary thing?

Are you waiting for the points Rebalancing?

The [H]ardest folder ever can't quit :eek:

its just not worth running the console client anymore, maintaining an install to get 300ppd in return is a joke, sure it was a lot of points having ~1000 installs of the console client, but it just wasnt worth the constant battle to keep them all running

there isnt going to be a points rebalancing, becuase people like them unbalanced

so ya im pretty much just running a pair of GPU clients at work on some 8800gtx's and one gpu client at home on an 8800gtx, plus my 8 SMP diskless machines... the other 600 machines (1200 cores) are idle

the other 600 machines (1200 cores) are idle

Hey, if the cores are bored there's always WCG Team HardOCP. :p Even a measley P4 2.4 completes 2-3 work units a day for 1,100-1,500 PPD.

08/28/2008 0:000:21:39:38 1,192 2
08/27/2008 0:001:04:35:36 1,547 3
08/25/2008 0:000:20:16:06 1,128 2
08/24/2008 0:001:06:01:17 1,536 3
08/23/2008 0:001:02:25:07 1,381 3
08/22/2008 0:000:17:46:45 1,071 2
08/21/2008 0:001:01:44:20 1,453 3

its just not worth running the console client anymore, maintaining an install to get 300ppd in return is a joke, sure it was a lot of points having ~1000 installs of the console client, but it just wasnt worth the constant battle to keep them all running

there isnt going to be a points rebalancing, becuase people like them unbalanced

so ya im pretty much just running a pair of GPU clients at work on some 8800gtx's and one gpu client at home on an 8800gtx, plus my 8 SMP diskless machines... the other 600 machines (1200 cores) are idle

Yes, that's what I figured and including the potential hassle related to Party2go9820 story, it's not really worth maintaining such a big farm :rolleyes:

He hit 4 million today!

Nice folding, dude!

And you mowed me over!

Help! I need in the shed! I got mowed over so bad I could use some beer! And some tamales! and some popcorn!

Here's some beer Poca :

Whoops.gif

ROC is eating milestones like a fat girl on cake :D

I was all hunkered down in my ROC anti-mowing shed when I heard the sonic boom. Next thing I know, I'm sitting in a pile of broken rubble. There is just some kind of blur up on the horizon. He was moving to fast to clearly make out. In 24 hours ROC will claim is next victim - Celerator.

Run Celerator Run....

He blew by me so fast that I never even saw him on my threats list! He's like the Terminator crossed with the Predator!

Back