Robot That Cleans House

the-one1

2[H]4U
Now play that video at normal speed. It'll take 20 minutes to throw that bottle away. :D

otherweeb

Gawd
".......KILL US ALL! "

I suppose there's the huge advantage to my Roomba. I know for a fact I can kill it with a glass of water.

and it has no hands. Maybe that should be a law, 'No robot shall be equipped with hands.'

DF-1

2[H]4U
".......KILL US ALL! "

I suppose there's the huge advantage to my Roomba. I know for a fact I can kill it with a glass of water.

and it has no hands. Maybe that should be a law, 'No robot shall be equipped with hands.'

robots shall not have the right to bear arms, or feet.

John721

[H]ard|Gawd

Guess the past future is finally now. Or soon to be now. Or some such.

Ducman69

[H]F Junkie
Why does a house cleaning robot need to look humanoid? My dishwasher, washing machine, and fridge don't look human... neither does my roomba.

Zuul

Gawd
First they clean your house...maybe even your pet rabbit. Then they figure out that everything needs cleaning but are kept down by the man and decide to cleance the universe. I recall a Star Trek Voyager (?) episode where an android gets all fucked up and kills everyone in the crew because they leave nasty stuff behind on everything they touch.

Red Squirrel

[H]F Junkie
I can just picture the early prototypes being tested in an actual house, and something goes wrong and it just starts trashing everything. "Make it stop!" "I can't there's no override we did not think it would do this!" Eventually the US military is involved, and the robot is stopped but the whole block is in ruins.