Robosapien $20 (+S&H) w/ Google Checkout

JCJones86

Gawd
First, I must mention this is a clearance item and it is currently out of stock on their web site.

Robosapien: $29.99 @ Toys"R"Us

They have $10 off $30+ order for new Google checkout customers. Might need a filler. "Not currently available online." It's a clearance item, so they may not get them back in stock. However, B&M should have them for $29.99.

Hope this works for somebody that's been wanting one.

EDIT: Seems to be in stock at the moment, but when I click add to cart it won't show up. Glitch? Dunno, maybe it will work for you! :)

Man I saw these in the mall when they came out walking by the toy store. It looked cool, but when I saw $100, I thought it was a rip. I guess everyone else thought so too.

I guess it's a cool toy for a little kid though.

at that price these little things are a ton of fun. Talking from experience here :D

I got one for my nephew, and guess who his favorite uncle is :D

Hmmm... Maybe if I can put a wig on it and teach it to cook. Is it flame retarded plastic? :D

People actualy buy these. We had them on clearance at work right before Christmas. I bought 17 of these and made about $100 each on average. Seemed pretty cool from the box but it was a pain to ship. Damn good deal if your looking for one, retail for $229.99 at Meijer.

Back