ROAR!!! i can't buy a 6800gt/u anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!

BallerX

[H]ard|Gawd
omg, D3 is coming on thursday and two-thirds of the people who want to play it wont have sufficeint hardware.........plus im tired of my farcry looking like a slide show. i have been trying to find a place that has any 6800ultra and i cant find anything....all the buyer's guides are blown.

LOL the one time in my life where i was going to spend 500 dollars on video card. well poo on you Nvidia!!! :mad:

yea well we all know this problem and we're all just as frustrated.

Just wait it out and stop paying those damn gougers so the prices'll go down. :D

last i checked, ComputerBrain has a really bad reseller rating.. like a 3 or something

if you live near a Frys, they've been putting the 6800GT cards on the shelves regularly.

i ordered a card from gameVE, they SAID THEY HAD IT .... low and behold its on backorder till AUG 3rd when D3 comes out!!!! :mad: :mad: so i cancelled my order and went with newegg, only problem now is i wont get it till wednesday :(

theelviscerator said:
an X800 in the hand is worth two 6800GTs in the bush?
hahahaha! This might be the truest statement I've heard all damn day.

Us Ati fans are having the same problems as well. I can't use my pc or setup the watercooling completely until that card comes in the mail. Plus I'm concerned, since I bought my x800xt-pe for $462 on pcconnection.com, and now they're listing it for $550 or so. I hope they don't think they're going to be able to charge me that much for it, because my invoice says $462.

The XFX is in stock at gameve. Mine shipped yesterday and i have the fedex tracking number already.

Get doom 3 a day before my eVGA 6800 gt. I've had a free far cry for awhile and get another. Don't want to get it until I get this new videocard and play it at 1600x1200. Damn, why doesn't wednesday COME!

lol, ill sell my copy of the dvd of spilnter cell:pandora tomorow for like 10 bucks(which would ecentaly cover shipping) that comes w/ my leadtek 6800 gt a400.

anywhay, as i said, i got a leadtek 6800 GT a400 which i got during the 4-6 hrs they were avalibe in the dead of night on thurs.(10pm-4am or sow) on new egg for 455

Back