Road Redemption Release Trailer

monkeymagick

[H]News
It's been years since the last Road Rash was released and even longer since a decent one came out. Old school fans can check out Road Redemption, a spiritual successor to the bike-brawling racer. While the game looks rough around the edges and still in Early Access, it will release on Oct. 4 on Windows PC, Mac and Linux. Now when will Microsoft release a new Motocross Madness.

Fulfill your need for speed.

The game will exit Early Access on October 4. It has a single-player campaign fully playable in multiplayer; 4-player splitscreen cooperative play; lots of RPG-esque skill trees and "tons of brutal weapons".

I still feel that the Sega and the other console versions are better than on PC. This Road Rash for PC just doesn't have that Road Rash feeling anymore. I will play it again now that it's out of early access. It's changed a lot but the fun faction is pretty limited after the first couple of minutes. Road Rash 3 will always be the best to me.

I had forgotten all about Motorcross Madness. That was a great game to load up and just putz around in. The best was how they handled you when you hit the map boundary.....rag doll for miles.

I totally forgot about this game. Watched it for awhile. Road Rash was one of my favorites on Genesis, and the one on Playstation was pretty good too. Thanks for the update OP.

I bought this a couple years ago when it first entered early access. It was a lot of fun, but then they upgraded to Unity 5 and had a bunch of performance issues. I gave up on it for a while, and then totally forgot it --- pretty typical for a lot of early access stuff, really. I might have to install it again and see if they worked everything out, because the core gameplay was pretty solid.

I had Road Rash for the 3DO. I got so sick of that goddamn Soundgarden song.

looks intresting but imho gfx needs to be like old road rash not semi-real. its what counted against the 3d0 version as well

Nice, I've been waiting for this to get out of Early Access for years. Glad to finally see it be completed.

It might not be perfect but considering that this is the closest thing to Road Rash that we've seen in forever, I'll probably pick it up.

Back