Road Rash Dev vid (the game that may never happen)

WOAH! Bad ass!
If the gameplay would be anything like that, it would be amazing. Heres to hoping they pick it back up.

That brings back some awesome gaming memories. I agree that the 3D0 version was the best.

Hope EA does revive this.

REALLY REALLY wish they'd go with it, I miss these games and loved them back in the day.

Imagine teh fun that could be had with online play.

Road Rash on the Sega Genesis was the greatest time i've ever had with a "racing" game.

Do you think there would be enough to do in a game like this to be a complete game. Could be a fun XBL Arcade title.

Holy shit man.
If this came out...I'd cream my pants.
I'd buy a 360 for it if for some reason it was only XBL.

OMFG I CAME

I _Loved_ the Road Rash series for Sega Genesis, and the old one for PC too... It'd be awesome if they come up with another Road Rash game!

This article came up about a month ago. I did some research on this video and it was done like 3 years ago and someone found it on a dev's server. So far "as public knows" it was canceled. I dont know what idiot was in the decision of that but he/she needs to be fired.
I loved the video. I would go as far as saying if they just did a huge overhaul on the graphics of Road Rash 3 I would pay big money for it. I love the RR2 and 3.

That actually looked pretty well put together. Heres hoping they resurrect that sucker.

Do you think there would be enough to do in a game like this to be a complete game. Could be a fun XBL Arcade title.

Exactly what I was thinking. It looks like great fun but I don't know if it could really sale as a full price game. Maybe not make it just a XBL game but keep development cost down and release it at a cheap price.

Goddamnit, I shouldn't have watched that.. Road Rash was one of my favorite games of all time

I'm gonna dig out Road Rash 3D for PS1 now. I got the itch again after seeing the vid.

Back