• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

RMA with Corsair?

Stan

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 12, 2005
Messages
101
Hey guys,

I'm wondering if any of you had the (dis)pleasure of dealing with Corsair's RMA process. My hx620w psu just bit the dust and I sent them an email just now. My last RMA experience was awhile ago with gigabyte, and I'm not holding my breath for this one = (

Thanks,

Stan
 
ive heard nothing but good things about corsairs RMA process, but i havent gone through it myself though.
 
I had excellent exp with Corsair.

I dont think you need to be worried. ;)
 
Mine went without a hitch, you should not be disappointed.

I did it all from their website.
 
Thats good to hear. How long did your RMA processes take Jason and Vertigomhs?
 
I RMA'd that same PSU, and it was pretty easy. Took about 11-12 days or so.
 
Thats good to hear. How long did your RMA processes take Jason and Vertigomhs?

Mine was memory that was discountinued/out of stock so it took like 2-3 weeks. They made up for it with a nice and unexpected suprise. =)
 
Frobot, did you include your moduler cables with the rma?


Thats good to hear Jason. What did you get XD
 
I have RMA'd two sets of RAM.
Filled the slip out online and waited for a message.
Took less than a day to receive information.
Followed the instructions and sent in the old part.
Less than a week later had brand new RAM of better quality.

You'll get instructions about what to send back, but I'd guess everything.....you don't need two sets of cables.
 
I've RMA'd ram with them twice. Both times took less than a week if I remember correctly. It was a very painless process, hopefully it's the same with their PSU's.
 
I RMA'd my HX850 and it was a really good experience. I did an advanced replacement and I had the new PSU in 4 days. I had to return the old unit with all the cables it came with, but the new one had the same cables - so it didn't matter.
 
Frobot, did you include your moduler cables with the rma?


Thats good to hear Jason. What did you get XD

Yeah, mine was bad out of the box so I sent everything back and got a new one in return. I'm not sure what they do if you're missing cables or something like that.
 
Thanks guys for all your input. I got hold of an RMA representative at the corsair forums. He basically told me that they know its a major inconvenience when the psu needs to be replaced, and he would not further inconvenience matters by asking me to undo my case wiring. So I sent Corsair just the psu. But damn, shipping to California from Canada is not cheap. Ran me $34 CAD taxes in.


Cheers,

Stan
 
Back
Top