• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

RMA problems

Daifeichu

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Mar 16, 2002
Messages
1,848
Anyone ever try to get an RMA # from Corsair?

It's been almost two weeks when I originally requested it.

I have tried their online RMA request form twice. Phoned two different 1800 numbers for Corsair. Posted requests on their memory support forum. Nothing.

I've never gotten an RMA # before. Is it always this difficult or is this the norm?
 
Back
Top