RLS/CrossFlo Case

markkleb

Gawd
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Messages
710
I recently found out about a forum/group of guys that live where I live...Of all places Reno Nevada. I thought it would be nice to build them a case. The admin "Thirdeye" mentioned a raffle was in order. It was to be given away at a Lan Party I hosted at my house (but of course I needed a extra week to finish it)

It is a modded version of my Crossflo design with a few design changes ThirdEye requested. One of his cool ideas was the bullseye is the start button of the comp
Picture017.jpg


Picture006.jpg


Picture008.jpg
 
probably the angle of the pict, I measured it and its within 1/16 of a inch along its length.

but Thanks.
 
LOL, hows it going DB...I used the Dell badge to cover the E-Machine logo...;)
we have to stop meeting like this . . .lol . . .boi we gonna have fun at pdxlan 10 . . .hey, do u drink? if not alcohol I will bring u something else bud
 
I am really sorry you wont be at Showdown to see the new CrossFlo EXTREME..

We will surely have to make up for it at PDX10.:D
 
Back
Top