rivets or screws?

depends, in some places screws/nuts are fine. In areas where you need a flush face, screws/nuts wont work as they stand off the face of the metal a good bit on both sides.

depends, in some places screws/nuts are fine. In areas where you need a flush face, screws/nuts wont work as they stand off the face of the metal a good bit on both sides.

i see that, there are some places that they won't fit:( sigh something else to buy.

mind that when you do take yoru case apart and paint it, it will not fit back to gether flush due to the new found thickness of the parts from the paint.

mind that when you do take yoru case apart and paint it, it will not fit back to gether flush due to the new found thickness of the parts from the paint.

Also to aviod scratching up the new paint job, push the 'nail' end of the rivet through a piece of tape/paper, (extra true if you are using a hand rivet gun.) This will help to prevent it from poping off and scratching the surface.

i thought of that, I'll only be doing one coat of primer and two of the paint, so....it won't be bad.

Back