RivaTuner v2.22 Guide?

Yea, it really depends on what you want to do. There is a lot that can be done with it and there is no guide that covers the whole utility that i'm aware of.
 
Can you make automated profiles with CCC?

I know with Riva Tuner and CCC you can, but I don't think you can with CCC alone.

I understand kompulsive's concern because in the Applications section of Riva Tuner there are two fields that mention something about parameter polling and application lockdown (or something strange like that) and I really have no idea what the latter one does. I want Riva Tuner to use as little system resoruces as possible and when you have fields which are described in miliseconds it makes me concerned.
 
The included documentation is poor.
The author is an elitist PC user, who tends to believe "experts" are the only people worth his time, it seems. Since his software is free, most people don't complain or believe that they shouldn't complain, leaving the author the liberty to behave how he likes.
 
I'm trying to figure out how to lower the fan speed for my new card... but I just cannot figure out what to do for the life of me. I've looked at guides and everything and I can't figure it out.
 
Back
Top