• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Rivatuner to OC processors?

semisonic9

Gawd
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
769
Topic.

I bought and built a rig a few months ago. (Q6600, T-power 45 mobo, 4gb DDR2, Xiggy HS with TX-2 grease) I've kept it all stock until now, since I didn't really want to mess with it. Now I'm trying to dig up all those links I had on the old machine about overclocking.

Imo, the mobos OC software is junko. I'm looking to go in either through the BIOS or through something like Riva. I haven't downloaded Riva yet, but I heard it could be used for processor OCs too.

Perusing the stickied guide now, and google results, but wanted to throw up a post to catch any specific links/advice [H] people might have for me.
 
Do it in the bios. Plenty of info out there to give you a full explanation of how to do it.
 
Back
Top