• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

RivaTuner for Voltage - CCC for everything else?

wrangler

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
3,929
In the 4890 "post your OC thread", there is a guy that shows a screenie of him running RivaTuner along with CCC. I've read that CCC overtakes anything 3rd party, so if you set your clocks with RivaTuner or ATT, it will reset them or limit them in some way. (roughly speaking)

All I want RivaTuner for is so I can add the plugin (I found a tutorial at Guru3D) to bump the voltage and maybe also use it for monitoring. I don't mind using CCC to OC and run the fan. Plus I don't want to uninstall/reinstall bare drivers because everything is running so great right now.

Am I on the right track? Totally wrong? If so, what would you suggest?


I would ask over there but the RivaTuner dude acts like you've personally insulted him if you have question about RivaTuner. Especially if he's answered it before so......I don't feel like being treated like a dumbass right now plus this is my home base so I thought I would ask you guys.

Thanks!!
 
Back
Top