Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Can you use the D3D Overrider from Rivatuner without installing the full program? I mean can you download and extract just the D3D thing or do you need the full rivatuner installed?
Just install Rivatuner, then go to the directory, cut D3DOverrider and then paste to a different folder, then uninstall Rivatuner. I know it's a pain, but I don't remember seeing a way to get just D3DOverrider.