Rise of Iron

I think this game is deep or maybe it's not all of the vendors in the game have me lost at what to do. I farmed like 10 Strange Coins today have only 31 of them
because I spent them when I was a lower light level like 2 years ago.

I barely ever used vendors for anything. I just kept using whatever I found that was better that whatever I currently had. If something had lousy properties but a good score (or if they looked stupid), I'd just break that down to upgrade whatever I was using. The only things I ever bought were weapon parts, logos/shaders, and the occasional item from Xur using Strange Coins. Weapon-wise I think I bought a Future War Cult gun, but most of their gear I got via level-ups.

This game isn't as difficult as you are making it out to be. There are plenty of guides out there to help you but i guess it's easier to have your own "Destiny Blog" here.

I'm light level 329 the thing is you have to farm to upgrade your weapons I see if you are a higher level in the crucible you get better drops I mean you see level 400 guns drop after the match. All of my Gear is purple or Gold now but I really don't want to farm to upgrade them if it isn't at least 350 light to start with.

I still think the Crucible is really fun one of the best MP experiences out there. I still haven't tried the Rise of Iron story I just wanted to level a bit before I made a fool of myself in a strike mission.

Xur is like X-mas except I was short 3 strange coins for the Truth rocket launcher last week.

I'm light level 329 the thing is you have to farm to upgrade your weapons I see if you are a higher level in the crucible you get better drops I mean you see level 400 guns drop after the match.
All of my Gear is purple or Gold now but I really don't want to farm to upgrade them if it isn't at least 350 light to start with.

I still think the Crucible is really fun one of the best MP experiences out there. I still haven't tried the Rise of Iron story I just wanted to level a bit before I made a fool of myself in a strike mission.

The game gets pretty grindy once you you reach right around that level. That's right around the point where you have to pay careful attention to the stats and ability modifications for purple drops. Ignore what their actual level is since you can boost that with other gear anyway. It gets especially tedious when you hit 350. I found myself doing the Rise of Iron weekly rewards missions since you'll almost always get a decent number of drops for completing all of those mini-missions required to complete it each week.

I'm light level 329 the thing is you have to farm to upgrade your weapons I see if you are a higher level in the crucible you get better drops I mean you see level 400 guns drop after the match. All of my Gear is purple or Gold now but I really don't want to farm to upgrade them if it isn't at least 350 light to start with.

I'm level 387 and got most of my gear doing the Weekly Strikes or the random events in the Plaguelands. Also when Iron Banner is taking place, you can get some really good gear there as well.

That being said, I am so hooked on Ghost Recon Wildlands, not sure when I will get back to Destiny.

Tried level 41 Prison of Elders it wasn't bad I didn't even die and the drops in the chests still haven't seriously upgraded my armor because the require lots of grinding. You need to dismatle other Exotics I think just to level up the armor and weapons which requires lots of grinding. I think...

I only have a 3 month PS+ sub so I'm not going for that light level 400 any time soon. I'm sure Destiny 2 is right around the corner I hope the AI is better I mean it's no fun being nuked by AI that just sucks and is unforgiving.

Just finished the Rise of Iron quest with the Axe and you get a cool sword I think it scales with your level mine is 340 light too bad it requires charges to work.
I didn't expect another hang out in Rise of Iron there is a place like the Tower where you can quest like crazy.

Destiny_20170329094157.jpg

Destiny_20170329080436.jpg

Back