Riot Games Employees Depart after Defending PAX West Event excluding Men

why is this even an issue??

LOL

because continuing polarization of ALL ideologies and the removal of the art of being able to compromise further pushes the argument to the forefront.

TLDR: because people dont know when to fucking shut up and when to fucking NOT shut up.

because continuing polarization of ALL ideologies and the removal of the art of being able to compromise further pushes the argument to the forefront.

TLDR: because people dont know when to fucking shut up and when to fucking NOT shut up.

Eh... It's the consequence of having a social media world. Sooner or later, companies will learn that social media is exactly opposite of that, and is really a cancer on society. Currently though, many companies want to make sure you have a social media presence. So I'm not entirely certain how all this will play out.

people don't realize:

Event focused on social group: Cool! no issues.

Event specifically excluding people not in social group: Not cool.

It has no baring on who the group is or isn't, when you specifically exclude a gender/race/religion/sexuality/social trait that is when you go too far.

I love how all these groups feel it is okay to exclude other groups, but if you exclude them they get all upset......double standards much..

You must be a member of the patriarchy for posting such heretical nonsense. Of course this means you a nazi and cis white male, this is all common of course. /mic drop

*am i doing it right?

I love how all these groups feel it is okay to exclude other groups, but if you exclude them they get all upset......double standards much..

This is precisely the point I was going to make but you beat me to it.

It's funny (and sad) that various groups think the solution to making things more inclusive and the way to help in the fight for social equality is to exclude another group. Its an example of how some of the most "tolerant" and "liberal" people often display the least tolerant and closed minded attitudes where the rubber meets the road.

good, this sexist behavior should not be encouraged.

"mr" daniel needs to stop huffing his own farts

Eh... It's the consequence of having a social media world. Sooner or later, companies will learn that social media is exactly opposite of that, and is really a cancer on society. Currently though, many companies want to make sure you have a social media presence. So I'm not entirely certain how all this will play out.

thats only half of it- but absolutely yes its involved
pandering news outlets are every bit as much to blame.

the social media side of it kicks up the issue, then news outlets who should be focused actual real news but instead are focused chasing revenues whip up anything they can to get people to tune in and then after that the two sides feed off eachother and we wind up with this kind of stupidity.

there is a huge difference between reporting on a story and reporting on something in order to make it a story.

people don't realize:

Event focused on social group: Cool! no issues.

Event specifically excluding people not in social group: Not cool.

It has no baring on who the group is or isn't, when you specifically exclude a gender/race/religion/sexuality/social trait that is when you go too far.
It was mentioned earlier in the thread, that they could have just setup the event in such a way to attract the supposed audience they wanted. Sex is a protected class no matter who it is, and they need to deal with that reality.

Man babies. This guy is great. Sounds a lot better than virgin loser or INCEL.

There are tons of them within the gaming community, Reddit and even this forum.
You can't call them out because there will be a vitral rage against you just like daring to question some unnamed person in power in the US.

Back