• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Right Decision? : 3850 - 512 MB

bunglega

n00b
Joined
Sep 30, 2002
Messages
29
Hello ... I'm about to click "buy" and purchase my new gaming rig. Before hand, I want to make sure that the video card I selected will be a good choice. I play Orange Box (TF2) and Call of Duty 4. I have a DELL 20" widescreen maxed at 1680 x 1050. Will the ATi 3850 512 MB flavor card allow me to max my settings and resolution out in these games (and near future games)?

The mobo I'm purchasing will allow for crossfire if I choose to go that route in the future. I'm looking to build something that will last me a year or two before I have to upgrade the video card again (or add a 2nd).

Thanks [H]! Love this freakin site...
 
Back
Top