• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Right angle DVI-to-VGA adapter?

Othersider

Gawd
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
576
Does such a thing exist as a slim adapter that I can plug into my DVI video card to get VGA out, and doesn't stick straight out?

Right angle would be preferred, but if there's one with a short cable that would be fine too. I've found 2 meter cables that do this, but that's more slack than I'd like. I need to save some space behind my box.
 
Back
Top