• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

right-angle DVI connector?

drizzt81

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
12,361
Is there such a beast? I have little room behind my case due to the Apex raditator, hence I am looking for a DVI cable with a right or left angle connector to mount there permanently.
 
cool, thanks. I searched for "angle dvi connector" or something and came up with tons of DVI-HDMI connectors :(
 
Back
Top