Rig offline but video cards keep working

Macinator

n00b
Guys i have my rig that goes at least 1-2 times offline each day, with my video cards still on. I'm using t-rex.
What could be te problem?

I really don't know what more you guys could expect. He's playing Jurassic World, he's the T-Rex, but his video card stays on when it all goes offline. IDK how you could expect more details than that. Nobody logically troubleshoots any more....

:LOL:

I really don't know what more you guys could expect. He's playing Jurassic World, he's the T-Rex, but his video card stays on when it all goes offline. IDK how you could expect more details than that. Nobody logically troubleshoots any more....

:LOL:
google says it could be this:

raf,750x1000,075,t,heather_grey.u2.jpg

Ok, i try to explane better my problem.
My PC is frozen, my mouse doesn't move, everything is blocked. My video cards are working, the fans are on, as if they are still mining but in reality they aren't. So it seem that my rig is working but if i watch at the PC, everything is blocked. I have to turn off my PC from motherboard. This happens often in a day.

Ok, i try to explane better my problem.
My PC is frozen, my mouse doesn't move, everything is blocked. My video cards are working, the fans are on, as if they are still mining but in reality they aren't. So it seem that my rig is working but if i watch at the PC, everything is blocked. I have to turn off my PC from motherboard. This happens often in a day.
ok, so your machine is locking up. first thing to do is make sure everything is set to stock speeds and try again.

Like pendragon1 suggested, your current GPU settings might be unstable and locking up your PC. This has happened to me a few times on my rigs whille trying to fine-tune clock and voltage settings...will seem stable for 30-40 minutes then lock-up. Set everything to stock settings and see if the same issue persists. If it doesn't, then you know it's a settings issue and not hardware.

Its really not good to run things at default settings too long. It's more than likely you will need to tune the cards down to get to something stable and this will require lots of trial and error.

My PC is frozen, my mouse doesn't move, everything is blocked. My video cards are working, the fans are on, as if they are still mining but in reality they aren't. So it seem that my rig is working but if i watch at the PC, everything is blocked. I have to turn off my PC from motherboard. This happens often in a day. This is the stop code that appears when i restart my PC.
514759_IMG-20211009-WA0003.jpg

your video card(s) is crashing. trying stock clocks as suggested.

Back